Freemasonry has many aspects of equal importance among which are fellowship, a philosophy of life, personal development, and benevolence.
For over 300 years, this fraternity comprised of mutually-minded men has remained steadfast in its dedication to the following:
- Time of fellowship to build relationships and encourage one another
- Supporting the local community through volunteerism or fundraising
- Seeking out those in need and determining a way to help
- Partnering with local schools or police and fire departments with a similar mission
- Supporting youth education & literacy programs
- Being the best version of ourselves for our families and communities